Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My very Own Blog

So, here I am... joining the ranks of those who have willingly opened up of themselves and began thier own on-line journey in creating an e-diary...

I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm a little nervous. I'm not really sure what I will post. Being a recovering perfectionist, ok, so I'm attempting to be in recovery, anyhow...I'm concerned that I will not be entertaining enough! I've read several blogs in my day... And many of these jane and john does could give Dean Koontz a run for his money! I'm a musician... Should I sing? Naw. I'm not a huge fan of narcissists...

So, I'll do my best to entertain... My family is hilarious! Be patient...

At least I'm trying...

This one's for you Sherry!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

love love love the picture of the four of you!!! no plans friday...how about you guys???:)