Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dirty, but fun!!

This past weekend was crazy, but fun! We celebrated both of the kids' birthdays in one party. I'm pretty sure this will be the last year we can get away with that, so we did. :)
I'll post some pics from the party as soon as I get them off the camera, but here's one from our Sunday afternoon-evening at home.
We put together the trampouline that my friend from work gave to us, as a surprise for the kids for their birthday party. They loved it! So, we came home and jumped on the trampouline and then Rob made a fire and we roasted hotdogs. So fun and So relaxing! Here's a pic of me and my dirty babies!!!!
Not long after we took this, it was off to the tub and then to bed. They were both out about a minute after I laid them down. Just down right tuckered out! :) I love these babies!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Cute picture! I could get used to this constant stream of updates. It is a great change from only one every few months ( : Keep em' coming!

Janaque said...

Thanks! Trying to do a little better! :)