Friday, May 15, 2009

Planting Flowers!

It was beautiful today! A little windy, but pretty! And since tomorrow we are having a party for the kiddos for their birthdays... thought it would be nice to have some flowers in my front planter. Rob had to work, so the babies and I got up early and headed to buy flowers. My sister-in-law came along, which was awesome, cause the boy really just wanted to run around... she's a great help! Both kids got to pick out two flowers... they are pretty funny! EmJ chose pink-she's such a girl and Superboy chose blue-such the boy! Here's some pictures of the three of us planting flowers! I hope this is something we can do together every year!
Gavin got bored after a bit and took off to play, but EmJ had a great time making giving herself a mud facial! :)






1 comment:

Kara said...

You are such a good mama. What a great time!! I need to do some of that myself. I hope the party is a blast, I'm sorry we couldn't make it. Happy birthdays kiddos!